Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Week One Begins!

Starting out the week off work. Washing Clothes and Cleaning House!! Wow I could use more days like these. Cleaning Out and Planning for My Future!! Getting focused on what plans God has for my life."I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out-plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." (Jeremiah 29:11 MSG)

Met my friends Joyce, Nicole, Melissa, and Dellaine to get my miles in for the day. WOW...the wind was soooo cold it would cut you like a knife. I did my 30 min and I was outta there. 2.55 mile - Check!!!

Then met my friend Janet in Trussville to go see "We Bought A Zoo" with the free movie tickets we won on WZZK Rewards!! Totally cute Movie!!! And ...YES I cried. I admit I am really tenderhearted and remember going through some of the same things in my own life so I could empathize. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3 NIV) 

Thankful Day 2 for Free Movie Tickets, Day off Work, Exercise and Quiet Time. 

"The only one who can tell you  "You Can't" is you! And you don't have to listen!!! - Nike

Positive Things Happen To Positive People - Sara Beeny


No comments:

Post a Comment