Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jackets! Jackets! Jackets!!

As I get ready to leave for work this morning. Its cold so I go to look for a jacket. I can't find any of my jackets. Found a hot pink jacket that actually goes with a jogging suit I have. It will have to do. I chuckle to my self b/c when my son was in elementary school, every morning I would send him to school in a jacket and everyday I picked him up w/ no jacket. It would make me so mad. He would get to school the weather would warm up and off went the jacket. By the time his locker was full of jackets he would finally bring them home. It got to a point when I told him that if he went to school in a jacket that he better come back home with one or he was getting a spanking. I think two days went by of getting a spanking we never had the problem of him leaving the jackets at school again. Well this morning I have become my son. I think there were 5 jackets in my car and one at my office. Wore the jacket and took them off when I got hot and didn't remember to bring them home. I guess I need to practice what I preach. That ADHD will get us every time!!!
Trunk full of jackets, blankets and water bottles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment