Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On the 3rd Day of January

Third Day of the Year started off COLD.
Went back to work after the holiday. A busy day. I'm leaving for Disney in 2 days and I haven't a clue what I will pack. I went on lunch break tried on 3 pair of jeans. Ended up with the best out of 3 but not totally happy! I've lost 10lbs so my current pants are all to big however the size below isn't that good of a fit either but at least it's better than bags.
After work already day 3 I'm skipping exercise. I'm exhausted and going to much not to mention the small freak out about the upcoming half marathon. I'm washing all my work out clothes and packing my bags.
Arthritis and beginning carpal tunnel is kicking in prob because of the cold. So that's my sign to quit typing as my hand feels like its going to sleep.
Thankful for social security today! Paying bills with it these last few months until my kids graduate high school. Thankful for unexpected blessings. Thankful for good friends!!
Totally Thankful for the best Christmas Gift Ever...a down comforter that is so warm and cozy in this old cold house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment