Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disney Tired!

I wanted to try to post everyday! Today I worked then hopped a plane to Disney!! Got to the expo and it was closed. :-( They had a mix up on the posting of the time. Staying Positive!!
So since I wasted all that time we didn't have time to make it to a park. before it closed. :-(
Ate in the food court and now going to bed. 4am wake up call for the 5k in the morning!! Yikes! I'm not a morning person. But I'm a positive one this year.
I tried on my half marathon shirt for Saturday and the large swallows me up!! Yea!! For losing 10lbs and boo my shirt doesn't fit! I wish I had a medium now. Hoping I can squeeze in time to trade it if that's allowed. Now i don't have a shirt to wear on Saturday.
Yea!! Diane for picking up our packets before they closed! Saved the day!!
I'm here in Disney World and I'm gonna be happy no matter what!! So today I'm thankful for safe travel, friends picking up my packet at the expo, a yummy dinner, no bar codes on the cups this trip, a nice comfy bed to myself, magical express getting me and my bags to my destination.

1 comment:

  1. "Disney Tired" is the BEST kind of tired! Good luck with the shirt. Maybe you can go to the expo immediately after the 5k. I know you have big plans later.

    ReplyDelete