Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan 4th - Baby Its Cold Outside!

Brrr...I am not a fan of Winter!! I think that's why God placed me in the south. However not as far south as I need to be because it's 18 here!! BUT....since I'm being positive in 2012 I will say ....the sun will come out tomorrow because I'm going to Disney World!!! Whoo Hooo It's my Happy Place. A place where people are not complaining, everyone is smiling and telling you to have a Magical Day! All in sunshiny Florida!! So I hope to conclude my trip with a phrase we all like to use around here "...and a good time was had by all!!!" (that's a whole other story) Attaching a photo my daughter shared with me that pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now as I chat with my best Christmas gift a comfy warm down comforter!!!I'm sure I will have more to say about this day once I force myself to get out of bed! Thankful for heaters, warm blankets, iphone gloves and hot coffee!! Thankful for praise and worship at Church of the Highlands tonight! God is equipping the saints!! I pray that he works in me and help change me for the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment