Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012 - Lets Get It Started!!

Well...Where to Start....? I haven't written a blog in years but decided no better time to start than today.


Lots of Changes in 2012 for me. Last year had a lot of ups and downs. Sadly I let some of the bad times over shadow what should have been the some of the best times of my life. This year I have a new attitude. I'm leaving the past in the past where it belongs. Taking from it life lessons from the experiences I went through. Not letting the heartbreak from my past keep me from the joyful future that God has planned for me. 2012 Live, Laugh, and Love!!


2012 - Resolutions


1.) No Negativity Allowed!! Only positive thoughts and attitudes! Separating myself from People, Places, and Things that are not good for me. Staying in Gods word daily to help me accomplish this!!! 


2.) Find one or more things every day to Thank and Praise God for & make it something new every day.  


3.) Work in the standard , eat better, sleep better, save more, spend less, clean out & organize junk at home. Try to spend at least 5 min a day doing some type of cleaning out an organizing junk at home.  


4.)I have been staying up until 12:20am having trouble sleeping so my plan is to turn off all electronic devices at 10pm (on a work night) except my kindle book reader. 


5.) I would like to do the 100 day challenge where I move purposely everyday for at least 30 min.  but I admit there is some days Im tired an really need rest. There is also a mile a day challenge or 365 miles in a year.  I am not going to say I will do this everyday b/c I know that there are some days when this is just not possible. However I will vow to exercise most days for 30 min and if I miss a day without walk/running a mile I will just do an extra mile the next day.  Which will be double what I did last year so that is an awesome improvement. 


6) Which is perfect to follow #5 is the Coast to Coast Challenge where I will run/walk a marathon in under 3:30 which is a 16 min mile (which should be easy for me if I wouldn't feel the strong urge to stop and take photos the whole race. ) One in Disney World and then one in Disney Land. (coast to coast) and get an extra Coast to Coast Medal. Yes its all about the bling!!  


I have signed up for the Donald Half Marathon Jan 7th in Disney World FL, Tinkerbell Half Marathon January 29th in Disney Land CA, Mercedes Half Marathon February 12th in Birmingham AL, and Princess Half Marathon February 26th in Disney World FL. 



Getting the New Year off to a Good Start!  I have decided that January 2013 I am going to do the "Goofy Challenge" Its the Donald Half Marathon on Saturday and the 20 year Anniversary Mickey Mouse Marathon on Sunday. And get The Donald Half Medal, The Mickey Anniversary Marathon Medal and the Goofy Challenge Medal.  39.3 Miles. So with taking on that challenge I will spend most of my 2012 running and getting in shape to accomplish my goal of finishing the challenge. 


Goal = Goofy Challenge 2013 = 39.3 Miles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment