Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Weekend Of First For Me!!

Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend!!!
My first visit to LAX & on to Disneyland (another first for me)
My Tinkerbell Peeps!!! minus Dellaine who was in the medial tent.
We started with a group of 8 girls from Alabama. We met up with "That Girl" from Arizona (formerly of AL) once we got to LAX. So now we are a group of 9.





We arrive at the Disneyland! Yea!!
First trip to downtown Disney CA
First trip to Disneyland
First trip to California Adventure
First Coast to Coast Medal

First Run at Disney Land
First Tinkerbell Half Marathon (It was the Inaugural!)
Everywhere I went and everything I did was a first!!
First time to run with Jeff Galloway and in an empty theme park.

Run Disney Tink Meet Up Run with Jeff Galloway!
First and probably my only visit to the Disney Dream Suite! .....love!!!
I loved every minute of it!! The sights, smells, laughter, memories, friends old & new!! Very Very Fun, Enjoyable & Memorable Trip!!



No comments:

Post a Comment