Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January 2012 - Recap

Starting this year off right!! I got lots of bling. Earned my very first Coast to Coast Medal. AND......logged over 100 miles.
Which means  "IF" I can keep it up I will be able to qualify for the 1200 mile club. It will be hard b/c I know there are times when its hard for me to stay motivated and active. Especially when those hot summer months get here. But if I break it down thats just 3.33 miles a day or 25 miles a week.
Last year I didn't even make it into the mile a day club b/c I had logged less than 365 miles.
However....Last year I didn't hit the 100 mile mark until April so Im already off to a good start!!

2012 Disney World Half Marathon
2012 Inaugural Gulf Shores Gulf Coast Half Marathon
2012 Inaugural Tinkerbell Half Marathon

Proud to say even with walking and running and bathroom stops and photo stops and leg injuries. I still finished all three under the 3:30 time limit!! YEA!!!

Dropped 17lbs since the beginning of December and hope to drop a few more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment